data visualization toolkitAVS/Express
AVS/Express is a comprehensive and versatile data visualization tool for both non-programmers and experienced developers. Rapid data analysis and rich visualization techniques combined with an intuitive, graphical application development environment make AVS/Express the best choice for any data visualization task.
AVS/Express provides powerful visualization methods for challenging problems in a vast range of fields, including science, business, engineering, medicine, telecommunications and environmental research.
If you're an end-user working with complex data or a researcher that needs to create rich visual presentations of your findings, you'll find AVS/Express the ideal tool for helping you to quickly and easily achieve your goals.
AVS/Express is the tool of choice for software developers with complex visualization challenges that require rapid solutions and/or standalone runtime distribution.
Fast, user-friendly visualizations
The AVS/Express graphical Network Editor
incorporates hundreds of visualization
modules that help you create powerful
- AVS/Express contains robust functionality for data visualization and analysis, image processing and data display. The underlying graphics display system has been designed to handle the most data intensive, interactive graphics applications.
- AVS/Express includes a broad range of visualization and advanced graphics techniques, the ability to encapsulate external code (C/C++, Fortran), full user control over all aspects of the visualization scene, and powerful data handling and manipulation capabilities for complex data domains.
The ultimate visualization toolkit
- AVS/Express offers cross-platform visualization and application deployment (without recompiling or changes to application code) on Windows, Linux (x86, x86_64 and IA64) and Mac OS X.
- Reconfigure any aspect of more than 850 fine-grain modules, including all those available with the AVS/Express Multipipe Edition.
- Using the AVS/Express Network Editor or program-callable API, automatically generate C++ class interfaces or standalone application that unleash analysis power for all types of users--from all types of data.
Designed for all types of analysis
Data courtesy of Ido Laboratry
of Saitama Institute of Technology
Easy to render complex scenes:
Supports integrated rendering and annotation of images, 2D and 3D objects.
Take maximum advantage of hardware power:
Use any native graphics hardware acceleration or software renderer for transparency, anti-aliasing, texture mapping and more.
Complete library for data import and manipulation, database interaction, UI construction, and more functions.
Powerful, flexible, scalable
Data courtesy of Institute of
Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo
- Cross-platform support for Windows, Linux (x86, x86_64 and IA64) and Mac OS X.
- Support on 64-bit platforms for arrays over 2 giga-elements.
- Output to Vector Postscript, VRML, movie creation and other image formats.
- Rich modules for graphics display, advanced data visualization tasks, image processing, GIS import and manipulation, database interaction, and UI construction.
- Scales to large data and complex systems; permits more than 500,000 modules in one application.
- Illuminated lines visualization technique (combine stream lines, particle animation and advanced texture display) produces visualizations with full 3D lighting, motion and flow structure.