Multiscale.Sim is available from Channel Partners around the world. Reach out to your nearest Channel Partner for more details and pricing.
Multiscale.Sim Linear license
The Linear version can perform the following analysis based on the homogenization method.
- Elastic Analysis - Elastic modulus, Poisson's ratio, Shear elastic modulus, Linear expansion coefficient, Density.
- Heat Transfer Analysis - Thermal conductivity, Specific heat.
- Penetration Analysis - Permeability for Darcy's law.
- Electric Current Analysis - Electrical resistivity.
- Electric Field Analysis - Specific permittivity.
- Magnetic Field Analysis - Specific magnetic permeability.
Multiscale.Sim Nonlinear license
The non-linear version can perform the following analysis in addition to the above.
- Homogenization Analysis (numerical material test) - Elasto-plasticity, Creep, Hyper-elastic, Viscoelastic, Piezo-electric, Damage.
- Homogenization Analysis (physical properties identified) - Elasto-plasticity, Creep, Hyper-elastic, Viscoelastic.
- Localization - Geometric non-linear, Non-linear material (Elasto-plasticity, Creep, Hyper-elastic, Viscoelastic).
Both Nonlinear and Linear licenses are available as Paid-up (perpetual) and Leased licenses.
Other license types
University licenses - All universities, educational institutes and their students are entitled to University licenses.
Short-term licenses - Duration of Leased licenses can be customized to suit your project timelines and budgets.
Multiscale.Sim is available off the shelf on Ansys Store. This is the best option if you are living outside our partner coverage.
Multiscale.Sim is an add-in tool for the Ansys® Workbench™ environment. It requires a valid and compatible Ansys Mechanical license. Please check Release Information to find out more about each version and the compatible Ansys software release.
- Windows 10, Linux (License Manager only)
- Ansys Workbench environment, Ansys Mechanical APDL (Previously Classic) environment.
- The following Ansys licenses are Supported.
※ If you are using an Ansys Academic license, the analysis scale will depend on the mesh scale that is available on your product.
Ansys license type required for each analysis feature.
|Analysis Type||Mechanical Pro||Mechanical
|Coefficient of Linear Expansion||○||○||○|
|Numerical Material Test||Elasto-plasticity||×||○||○|
Features in red X are supported in the Ansys Mechanical APDL environment (Previously Classic) as well as in the Workbench environment.
(*1) Localization Analysis is not supported.
If you have any questions, we are just one email away.